Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Healthy Lifestyle Festival SG


Keeping fit and healthy is one of my goals for this year! 
For the longest time, I've been eating way too huge of a portion, binge eating and not getting any exercises done... Until one day, I realized that if I want to live longer to see my children grow and start their own family (still a long way to go!), I must start to be good to be my body! Not just for losing weight, but to have a healthier body!

No matter how busy I am, I try to work out at least twice - thrice a week. 
Besides working out at home with my kids, I have also been going to Amore Fitness for their workout classes. I especially love the ZUMBA CLASS!! The teacher kicked my butt but I love it haha!

One of the reason why I love Amore Fitness is, it's a Ladies Exclusive gym (except for the Tampanies outlet). 
Besides that, they have classes where you can dance and sweat it out, or quiet workout like yoga & pilates. You can check the class schedules via their website. 

There are days where I would want to work out on my own, running on thread mills and lifting light weights. And, there are days that I would want to join classes so it won't be so boring.  

You choose how you want to work on your own body :) Either way, you can work your own way to live a healthier lifestlye. 

Over the weekend on 12 and 13 November, 
Amore Fitness will be having workouts classes at the Healthy Lifestyle Festival SG event held at Singapore Sports Hub and Kallang Wave Mall:

12 November
6-6.45pm: FunkBlitz (Amore’s signature class)
- Dance fitness workout which includes hiphop, street and funk with aerobics.
7.15-8pm: Zumba

13 November
5.30-6.15pm: FunkBlitz (Amore’s signature class)
- Dance fitness workout which includes hiphop, street and funk with aerobics.
6.45-7.30pm: Zumba

So mark your calendar and make your way down to start your journey to a healthier body! 
Visit Healthylifestyle.sg for more event details.

#amorefitness #amorefitnesssg

No comments:

Post a Comment