Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Back at Blogging :)

My Bad My Bad....
Haven't been blogging cos my laptop has finally gave up on me.
Sob :(
Thank god I have been backing up the photos into my hard disc cos as soon as I realized the laptop was loading slower than normal, my first instinct was to have the photos backed up.
So all is good now
:)

Hmm where should I start?
July was a crazy busy month because my helper went back to Indo for 3 weeks!
She was supposed to have her leave in June as the kids will be having school holidays and it will be
easier for me to manage since I don't have to travel up and down to send and pick my kids for school.
Then she requested to change it to July, and from 2 to 3 weeks.
 I don't know what I was thinking then...
Probably the fact that she only gets to see her family like 3 weeks compared to a year not being around them?
Anyway, it was almost like hell.
With a hyper-active Kayliss to look after, Kaylene, housework and the endless loads of laundry... gosh!
I nearly die of exhaustion.
The OCD side of me can't allow a single strand of hair on the floor...
So I was basically cleaning and cleaning
:X

Also,
 I celebrated my 30th Birthday at home.
LOL
Can't believe I'm actually 30 already.

人老心不老
haha!
I wanted to have a nice comfy cozy & peaceful dinner at home with my family and close friends.
But of course the peaceful part didn't happen because when you have kids, impossible to just sit and enjoy....
Abit angry at myself for allowing my helper to go back according to her wish for her leave because can u imagine me slogging my ass off even on my birthday
>.<
 but then it's ok.
At least I didn't die.
haha!

And since I have officially stopped breastfeeding Kayliss prob a week after she turned 3.
Around there ~
Can I say it's so much easier for me because while she's drinking milk via bottle, I can just rest beside her.
And can even get out of bed to get my stuffs without anyone's help.
I think 3 years of breastfeeding is good enough for me and Kayliss.
So I can give myself a pat on the shoulder,
and move on...

My lovely gift from Kaylene.
She gave this to me on the eve of my birthday....
 And on my birthday,
She gave these to me....

It's really the thought that counts.
With the $4 allowance for school. she bought me these.
Love!!

In the evening,
My lovely Gfs popped by my place with a birthday cake.
:)

And gorgeous flowers :)

They even ordered Pizzas Delivery!
xxx

Very blessed to have them in my life!
 My gorgeous Gfs and a very messy me.
Was sweating like mad cos I was just cleaning the house prior to that.
HAHA

Kayliss cannot be bothered.
LOL


My face very fat I know.
-.-
  


My sis & her hubby also came over with a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday with me...
:')

 Even though it's just a small celebration at home for my BIG 30.
I am very blessed and happy....
At least I am around people who I genuinely love and care for.
And I hope they feel the same for me.
HAHA

And for my 3rd Birthday Cake from 
PATISSERIE ATELIER
: Macaron wreath and fresh berries on an ombre pink rose lychee cake .
Isn't the cake so lovely?
Celebrated with my 3 kids and their daddy and all of them said the cake tasted good.
Not too sweet and the taste of lychee is very nice 
:)
Even shared them with my neighbors!
Feel free to check out their instagram page!
xxx

I think because I was so damn busy,
3 weeks flew past.
The evening before we went to pick my helper up from the airport,
my parents told me to bring the kids home as they are cooking dinner.
They cooked alot because my uncles were also there for dinner
:)
Love it when it's gathering with people I love!










Chilli crabs!!!


I always get the claw because my daddy knows I love it.

See how big the claw is!!!

Yummy!

 Love meal time with my family because I always get a helping hand!!!

Love U Peg, and of course my dearest parents!
😊

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment