Friday, 8 January 2016

Facial at JHGC.

Few days back, I was invited to JHGC (Japan Anti-Aging Solutions) to enjoy a pampering facial session of their newly launched facial therapy > 
IGF-1 Triple Effect Therapy.
 I haven’t done facial for quite a while as I’ve really sensitive skin.
The past 3 sessions of facial treatments which I’ve went for at other places, did damage to my skin rather than improve it
: (
I’m glad I went ahead with the facial session as I’m really interested to see what JHGC can do for my skin, especially when I know that the IGF-1 Triple Effect Therapy can improve skin condition, give me a face lift with natural contour immediately, without having to go under the needles and knives. 
I wanna look good and young, but time will not stop for me.
And it’s natural for our skin to sag as we age.
As I age, I realised my skin is not as firm and supple as it used to be.
Sad but true.
But I am too scare to go under needles and knives on my skin la.
The IGF-1 Triple Effect Therapy also relieves shoulder aches and headaches!
So this facial therapy is perfect for me!

This time, my skin didn’t show any bad reaction during and after the facial, woohoo!
So let me share my session at JHGC with you more :)

JHGC Raffles Place Salon
(1 Raffles Place, One Raffles Place #03-05/06/07)

I was greeted warmly by Victoria, the Chief Consultant at JHGC.
Besides the lovely staffs, 
I love how clean the treatment room is, with the lights lightly dimmed and smoothing music playing in the background. 
It’s the perfect ambience for a pampering session.
I have a huge OCD pet-peeve so I pay attention to everything around me and I need to make sure the things and surroundings are clean and neat. 

Changed and ready for my facial. 

Victoria started the therapy with a head massage. It is also a skull massage, said to restore the natural position of your skull and releases tensions from your face.
 She checked on me as she went along with the massage if it’s uncomfortable as she needed to apply some pressure during it. 
The massage was great!

Next, removal of make up on my skin!! 
It’s a very important step of skin routine as the skin must be well cleansed to be able to absorb the following products on our skin.
 She removed the make up on my skin (I already had a long day before the facial session!) using the MT Cleansing Gel.

Exfoliating was the next step.
With the MT Exfoliater.
Victoria cleaned my face with the MT Facial Foam Wash.
After my skin is all cleaned, it’s ready for the 
Agaia Plus!
It is to promote cell reproduction in your skin, making it look rejuvenated and supple! 
Victoria applied the MT Condensed C Serum on my face prior to using the Agaia Plus for better absorption…. 
No discomfort at all despite the rays and lights.

Followed up was the Face-lift Massage.
Victoria applied the MT Massage Cream before she used a good amount of pressure while massaging my face. I felt really comfortable.
Right after the massage, I felt some tightness on my skin!

To finish up the facial, 
Victoria applied the MT Pack to my skin, and had the Agaia Blue on for 15mins.
 This helps with the increasing of IGF-1 production, giving me the slimmer contour and firmer skin I desired.

And here it is,
My skin right after the facial…
I can see and feel the difference what the IGF-1 Triple Effect Therapy had did for my skin.
My skin looks more supple and firm!
I’m truly amazed by it.

Also, need to mention that the face products used on my skin are fragrance-free!
I can’t stand products with strong scent, and it’s bad for sensitive skin too.

I truly enjoyed the session at JHGC!
Thank you JHGC for having me :)
For more information of the treatments available at JHGC,
Check out 

<SP>

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment