Monday, 5 October 2015

Voting Day, and the Boring Weekends.

11th Sept.
Public holiday as it's the voting day.
I had a really good rest , till 4 pm as I wasn't feeling too well.
My sister came over to help me with my kids before she went to vote, and she brought Kaylene along with her.
So when I woke up, Kaylene told me she'll guide me to the school where I must vote :)
So sweet of her!!
Thankful to have you as my baby girl, Kaylene :)

Shopping after dinner with my sister and her bridesmaids.


I didn't get any of those but I think those are sooo cute!!
Now that I look back at the photos, I think I need to go get them.. haha!

Really had a good time out without the kids because,
I can eat at my own pace ( I didn't eat la, only drink ), and also shop at my own pace.
I really enjoy the ME time.
:)

And it's back home to my active baby!
Kayliss is very into her "new" bicycle!
It belongs to Kaylene but she has now outgrown it.
So my parents told Kaylene to give it to Kayliss and she agreed as she'll be getting a bigger one for herself.
Kayliss is sooo excited and curious about it, always checking the bicycle out.
And one day, she surprised all of us when she cycled it on her own, without our help!!!!
So proud of my baby Kayliss.

My very late dinner.

Baby girl out in her pj to accompany me go fetch my mum.

Enjoying her company!!
This cutie rabbit!

My weekends!


Chilling at home....

Shopping at the mall...




And eating fast food :p

And supper-ing in the middle of the night.
I really wish I can eat without piling on weight.
But that's unrealistic.
So I should just eat, and then exercise and try to lose the weight.
LOL

And when my kids are awake, I just wish I can have some free time to do my own things, and eat.
But when they are asleep, and I have all the time to myself,
I feel soooo alone.
Very contradicting.
xxx

My morning drink.


Posing posey!







Didn't stay out for long as Kayliss got sting on her eyelid by an stupid insect.
And also, it's not easy to handle her by myself.
She's super hyper!!
Just 2 hours out and I felt like I went for a 30 mins run.
S W E A T.

My dinner for the night.
And I finished every single one of it.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment