Saturday, 20 June 2015

MINION CRAZE!

Minion movie night :)
Fringe is so long that I got to keep them away from my face!

Wanna have dinner with the 2 elder Kays but they didn't want to!
They are so used to having dinner at home that if possible ( usually ALWAYS ), they wanna eat at home before going out.
LOL
So I didn't get to have my dinner at my fav. sushi restaurant....
Sob! 

Anyway, reached early.
Thus we have time to walk around before going for the movie.




Wanna get the cute minions figurines but it's sold out at the Suntec outlet...
Aint they all so cute!!!!

Toy R us !


I don't know what these are.. except it's MINIONS...
& no way will I pay $220 for it.
Thankfully my kids just wanna take photos with it.
haha!

My dearest son :)

Now that he's older, he has his own way of thinking.
And most of the time, he just wanna chill at home when I asked if he wanna hang out with us.
The way he said is so freaking funny.
" I can relax and chill when you and mei mei (s) go out... because the house will be really quiet."
He must have had enough of us ladies talking all the time at home!
HAHA!
 And I don't wanna force him when he doesn't want to.
But sometimes, I just want him to hang out with us... 
Like go for dinner ( but he prefers to have it at home ), 
go shopping ( but he prefers to chill and read magazines, watch Top Gear at home )
LOL.
But ok la... As long as he is happy, I am happy too!
Even though I am abit upset that my boy is not that baby anymore.
.......
Anyway,
He is upset with me ever since Tues, for confiscating his precious iphone
As his piano teacher is not very happy with him not practicing enough for his Grade 3 piano exam.
He was supposed to take his exam in March but he fractured both his wrists in Jan and he definitely can't go for it due to him not being able to practice.
I requested for him to take it at the next slot available which is in June,
 but his teacher don't think it's possible for him to score well at the pace he is playing.
So it was scheduled to Sept.
And I have said that ever since he fractured his wrist in Jan, he missed many classes ( school ), 
lessons ( piano & swimming ) that after he got back to them, he isn't motivated AT ALL.
I do not wanna be too harsh on him, but I also do not want him to just laze it off.
When I raise my voice, he gets upset with me
:(
I mean, what's so difficult with practicing on the piano, when you have a piano at home!!!
He has so much passion with playing when he started... I have all the videos of him playing happily on the piano, and he is even able to play on the piano with a piece he learnt just by listening, without any notes!
Then this year, he told me he doesn't wanna play it anymore...
And I know a huge reason is not because he doesn't love it anymore.
He still likes it, but he feels it's ok to NOT LEARN anymore if he doesn't want to.
( by.... )
Same like for his abacus class, his drawing class.
He stopped half way when he is showing interest in them!
I am really mad.
I feel that as his loved ones, we should encourage him to continue with what we know he loves.
You can see it in their eyes, their expressions.
Especially as his mother, I know he loves whatever he is learning now.
And what we should do is encourage them to continue learning.. especially when we know it's good for them.
Not letting them stop half way just because they don't feel they like it anymore.
I do not wanna force him, I also do not want him to be upset... As much as I feel it's very wasted to stop after Grade 3, like not here nor there,
I told him to continue with it til he takes his Grade 3 exam.
Then we will discuss from there.
Hopefully by then, he'll wanna continue.

At age 12, I am starting to see the rebellious side of him.
I need lots of patience man!
But of course, I love him still!!
...

Nvm, I still have my baby Kayliss
:)

MOVIE TIME!!

 Someone gave us 2 free bottles of coke and popcorns ( THANK YOU KINDLY ) as they have extras from the event they signed up for.
And my Coke bottles has this...
haha!
Told my maid to greet my mum with this the next time she sees her. haha!
Which means " Good or not!"

Waiting patiently...


It's my helper's, and Kayliss's first time in the movie theater for movie.
I think Kayliss will do fine as I have brought her with me to watch plays many times and she sat through the 2-3 hours show without fussing.
Like really sat through it.
So I am confident for the Minion movie ( especially when we have the Minions movies DVD at home and she has watched it many times haha!) , she'll do fine too!






And she really sat through the show, enjoying the movie and the popcorns... haha!!


:)
More movie dates with my baby Kayliss!!!


Kayliss is so far!
That whenever we take photos. I look so Yellowish beside her
>.<

Drive through before going home .....
And they have the Minion figurines at the Mcdonalds near-by our place!!



Surprised that Kaylene likes them more than Kayson now!



He used to LOVE them 2 years back.
*** His 10th Birthday celebration, cake from Shiberty .
I requested for 10 strand of hair on the Minion as it's his 10th Birthday.
heehee!!

Anyway,
I had a great night with my 3 babies.
Even though it's mad tiring!!
Kayson chasing after Kaylene while I got to chase after them, and Kayliss.
And my helper chasing after us.
Haha!!

Another week to go before the school re-opens.
I actually wanna bring my kids to many places, but they wanna chill at home.
Haha.
I don't wanna tire them out so we'll just chill at home, and then maybe go to the park during the weekends or something.
Will see how it goes.

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment