Saturday, 20 June 2015

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer!

So excited to see this at Watsons>

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer!!!

Tried to find more info about this concealer but it's not updated at 

Anyway, I've been watching youtube videos and heard many good reviews from youtubers..
So once I saw it, I know I have to get it to try
:)
In store, there's only 2 shades available..
At SGD$19.90.
I got the lightest shade,
120 Light/pale.

I intend to use it for my under-eyes.
So I got the lighter shade.
I didn't manage to see the Neutra shade stated though.

The applicator that comes with it!

Tested it on my hand first.

Applied it on my under-eyes...
With no eyes make up except the concealer.
I did not apply eye cream before applying the concealer.
Application is smooth once applied, 
and I blended it out with a sponge.
I have pretty bad dark eye under-eyes circles, and this did a pretty good job concealing it up.
Not fully, but it did its job.
It also brightens up my under-eyes area.
As for creasing, most concealer crease on me after awhile.
So this is not too bad.
Will continue to use it until I manged to find something better
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment