Monday, 20 October 2014

BRAND’S... #LISTENTOYOURBODY

I think what many don’t realize is that life as a mum is really really HECTIC! 
It might usually seem pretty easy and having a helper/maid will lessen ur workload, but that is usually not really the case. 
My life revolves around my 3 kids, 
from waking up every 2-3 hourly during the night to latch my baby girl, to waking up at 6am to prepare my kids and drive them to school, to teaching them after they’re home from school, to driving them for enrichment classes, and the list goes on and on …
Not to mention there’s still an active toddler whom I have to run after.
From the moment I’m awake, I’m busy till tomorrow!
But don’t get me wrong, I’m actually not complaining!! 
Instead, I am enjoying every bit of Motherhood and I couldn't imagine going through life without feeling that spectrum of emotion together with the kids.
There are of course good and bad days. Many people ask me how I manage, to be able to function well during the day when I barely have any sleep throughout the night, and be able to do what I need to do as a mum, and still be able to do breastfeeding for my baby.
Maybe the photos I’ve posted on my social media platforms made it seem like I’m juggling well with motherhood.

The truth is,
Raising 3 kids is hard work. Kids are, as we all know, noisy, messy and incredibly demanding and requires a lot of attention. And yes, without a doubt, I will lose my patience once in a while and the insufficient hours of  sleep I clock in everyday makes me feel fatigue  always.
I always feel dehydrated, forgetful and unable to focus. 
My eyes get so dry that sometimes I get blur vision.
My body and back aches quite easily too. 
All these are the signals my body is giving me, telling me that I’m not taking good care of my body! 
And as age catches up it’s almost impossible  to not pay attention to these aches. 
Please listen to your body and pay attention to all the signals your body is giving, because you only have one body to last you a life time.

So now,besides trying to have my meal regularly and having a balanced diet, 
I exercise at any chance possible (running after my active 17 months old girl is very good exercise) and make sure I drink 1 Liter  of water everyday to keep myself hydrated. 
As part of my daily health regime, I also consume a bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken daily!
I remember  back then when I was growing up, my mum would always prepare a bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken for me whenever I stayed up late to study to give me that extra boost of concentration!
I also consume a bottle before I go for my exams,  to reduce mental fatigue as well as improve my focus and concentration.

Back then during my confinement period after delivering my 3 babies,
I remember I was feeling all weak from delivery and with the lack of sleep as I had to wake up numerous times  to attend to a crying baby, which resulted in me feeling mentally and physically fatigue. 
I took a bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken  for 30 days straight partly because I received  numerous BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken  as gifts.
That was the time when I really felt that BRAND’S®  Essence of Chicken has proven its magic and had made quite a significant difference in my life!

I felt so much more energized and not so tired all the time,
hence having more energy to do the things that I want and igniting that extra glow on my face as well.
As BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is an all natural extract from quality chicken in concentrated form, it’s safe for me to consume even when I am breastfeeding.

I know despite all the wondeful benefits that BRAND’S®  Essence of Chicken provides, 
most people still do not  have the habit of taking it frequently because of it’s taste!!
But fear not!!
As BRAND’S®  has made avaliable the BRAND’S®  Essence of Chicken with Vitamin B complex + Iron,
which is BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken in tablet format!!!

It’s super convenient as you can bring it with you on the go and it is easy  to consume in tablet form which and consists of 60 tablets per bottle.
So there’s now no excuses for you to not take better care of your body!
: )

BRAND’S®  is now having a contest where you can stand to win over SGD$15,000 worth of Banyan Tree Resort & Spa packages and  BRAND’S® hampers with a minimum spend of $25 worth of  BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken (plain and/or herbal) products purchased. 

To participate, all you have to do is :
SMS your entry to 90102322 in the following format: 
BRANDS <space>Name<space> NRIC<space>Receipt No<space>Gender

E.g. BRANDS Ben Huang S1231234A 345678 M

For more info > https://www.facebook.com/BrandsSG

Good New! 
There’ll also be a Personal Giveaway Contest on my Facebook!!

3 lucky winners will stand a chance to win a set of BRAND’S® Products consisiting of 1 Pack of 6-bottled BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken and 1 Bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Vitamin B complext + Iron  (60 Tablets) (worth $48.45). 

To participate, all you have to do is :

1. Like BRAND’S® SG Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BrandsSG
2. Like and share my blog post on your Facebook wall with the comment :
 “BRAND’S #Listentomybody Giveaway!” and tag my Facebook page so I can track your participation.

Good Luck : ) 
Contest will end 30th October 2014.

T&C:
1. All criteria must be fulfilled to be eligible for the giveaway.
2. Organizer reserves the right to decide the winner.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other products.
4. Prizes must be self-collected from Organizer’s office

Last but not least, 
thank you BRAND’S®  for sponsoring me with what I currently need in my life : ) 
With that being said, it is important that all mums reward yourself with a proper break, no matter how short it is. It is important to have a rest from the routine and do something just for yourself. Whether it’s just window shopping, doing your nails, reading a book or getting that well deserved sleep, try to put in time to do something that makes you feel good every once in awhile! 

With BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken ,
I take better care of my body, and have the ability to take better care of my kids and be a better mom!
: )

“Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.” ~Jim Rohn

*Sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment