Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Hair Woes.

Soft, luscious locks. I wish that is what I can wake up to everyday! I wonder how those celebrities walk out with such nice ‘bed-hair’ in their pictures. When I wake up everyday, my main worry is…. whether I’ll be getting a bad-hair day!!! Sometimes there’s days when my hair just falls really nicely into place and I feel very happy with it. Other days...... I secretly wonder what whirlwind hit me while I was asleep. Haha 

To all my fellow ladies out there, I’m sure many of you pride yourself with a good set of locks. Our hair is truly our crown of glory and I really do find that it affects how you look overall.  Living in the hot humid Singapore and maintaining smooth and shiny locks is quite tough especially with the strong UV rays drying my hair out! It just makes my long hair even more frizz-ier. Of course, it doesn’t help when I style my hair pretty often, using heat styling tools.

 So yeah, my dry frizzy hair…..
 As a mum of three, despite my super busy schedule, I still want to go out looking good. Lack of time is an issue for me hence I don’t have the luxury of spending a lot of time to make sure that my hair is not going hay-wire and looking crazy. Thankfully, there’re things like hairspray, clips and rubber bands to hide any unruly hairs. However, I’ve been looking for other alternatives that don’t spoil or create band-marks in my hair. Read on a couple of reviews on hair oils and leave-in creams but never really got to try it till now!

DOVE Nourishing Oil Care Serum

I’ve been using Dove Nourishing Oil Care range for the past 2 months and I’m pretty happy with it!:) I use the full range (shampoo, conditioner, treatment conditioner and serum) to tame the frizz in my hair down. This is due to its two effective ingredients – Coconut Oil and Almond Oil; which work hand in hand to give your hair the nutrients it needs!  

When I first heard about hair serum, I was a little skeptical. I want shiny hair but I don’t want my hair to look greasy! After trying Dove Nourishing Oil Care Serum, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was pretty lightweight and non-greasy! Thankfully it’s compact cause I like to throw it into my bag on days out.

So all you need is about 2 – 3 pumps

I spread it evenly on the last 15cm of my hair and it literally just takes me a few seconds….



And tada,
My hair looks healthier and shinier already!
Love Love Love!. Love the smell too, it helps leave a nice scent on my hair.

Thank you DOVE for this wonderful Nourishing Oil Care set and for giving my hair the nutrients and shine it needs!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment