Friday, 1 August 2014

Innisfree Pure Green Baby line...

Received 3 products from innisfree in my mail 2 months back.

 innisfree is a naturalism-orientated cosmetics brand created in 2000.
For a cosmetics lover like me, I have only heard of the brand for its cosmetics products.
Now, innisfree has the lastest offering for infants and children :)
I rarely apply any lotion and cream for my children since young because I fear of allergies for them.
Not even baby lotion.
But after knowing that the Pure Green Baby line from innisfree is carefully formulated with organic Jeju Green Tea that has proven mild and suitable for babies,  
with organic-certified in compliance with ECOCERT, a French organic certification organization,
I know I can give it a try.

Pure Green Baby Lotion 
(200ml), $38
"An organic-certified lotion formulated with organic Jeju green tea ingredients, shea butter and sunflower oil that acts as a shield of moisture over the baby’s skin. Contains 100% natural ingredients, 11.4% organic ingredients, and is under the 10-Free System – the lotion is free of 1,4-doixane, animal ingredients, mineral oil, colourants, parabens, artificial fragrance, formaldehyde, acrylamide, benzophenone and silicon."

I love the consistency of this Pure Green Baby lotion!
It's not too thick, and not too thin in texture.
It gets absorbed into the skin fast and does not leave a sticky film on the skin.

Kayliss at 14 months old is super hyper,
always moving and can never be willing to sit for more than a few seconds.
In order to have her sit down for me to apply the lotion, I have to let her get involved with what I'm doing.
So I let her apply the lotion on herself :)



There is a nice citrus (I'm not good at describing scent so don't quote me for that) scent to it but it's not overpowering.
Overall, I like this product to be applied after bath time.

Pure Green Baby Mom’s Touch Milk Oil
 (150ml), $32
"A soft, milky baby massage oil containing organic Jeju green tea that soothes a baby’s dryness-prone skin. Contains 85.9% natural ingredients, and is under the 9-Free System – the Milk Oil is free of 1,4-doixane, animal ingredients, mineral oil, colourants, parabens, artificial fragrance, formaldehyde, benzophenone and acrylamide"

I'm kinda surprise with the product that I pumped out of the bottle as I thought it'll be really in oil form.
but instead, it's in lotion  form.

Kayliss feeling the texture...

For the Pure Green Baby Mom’s Touch Milk Oil,
the consistency is even thinner than the Pure Green Baby lotion.
It spreads easily on my palms and it's really smooth when applied on the skin.
It gets absorbed into the skin really fast too!

There is a really light scent to it.
And as I spread the milk oil on my palm, the scent seems to disappear....
Overall, 
I like this product to be applied throughout the day, whenever necessary.

Pure Green Baby Cream 
(100ml), $38
"An organic-certified baby cream that provides deep hydration and relief to dry skin. Contains 99.4 % natural ingredients, 11.4% organic ingredients, and is part of the 10-Free System. The cream is free of 1,4-doixane, animal ingredients, mineral oil, colourants, parabens, artificial fragrance, formaldehyde, acrylamide, benzophenone and silicon."

For the consistency of the Pure Green Baby Cream, 
It's much thicker than the 2 products I have mentioned above.
Even though it's in cream form, application on the skin is smooth too.
Just that the texture of it is thicker. 
 I don't really like the scent of this product as it is quite overpowering when first applied, and though the scent gets lighter, it still lingers.
And the scent reminds me the smell of sunblock.
But I like how moisturizing it is on Kayliss's, and my skin.
(FYI, I used the products on myself first, and then try it out on Kayliss before I come out with the review.)
I use this product only at night.
I use it on Kayliss at night, after her last wash up before going to bed.
As Kaylene is wearing long sleeves, the scent don't bother me that much.
Overall,
I recommend it to be used at night since the texture is much thicker.

Also,
Both Kayliss and I have been using the 3 products mentioned above for 2 months & counting,
and neither of us have encounter any allergies.
Which is a big THUMBS UP!
So I highly recommend it.... even adults can use it!

Can't wait to try more products from innisfree!

Thank you innisfree for the products from Pure Green Baby line...
:)


*Disclaimers.
Items mentioned above are sent to me.
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*

No comments:

Post a Comment