Tuesday, 15 July 2014

SingTel Multiline :)

For someone who is always on the go, I want my mobile network connection, and mobile data to be always available. Sadly, my current mobile subscriber has failed me multiple times! I can't describe how disappointed and angry I feel when I urgently need to send an important email, SMU, or call to get things done but the connection completely failed me, sometimes half way through!
The worst part is when I can’t get the line through to call my kids when it's time for me to pick them up! Can you imagine the panic attack I get each time it happen to me?!
SingTel, however, has never once failed me when I used it in my teenage years! It's the first subscriber phone line that my mum subscribed for my usage. I remembered calling my friend to chit chat through the night, or sending multiple sms-es and it has never once got disconnected.....Was with SingTel for a good 2 years before I changed to another subscriber line.
I can't wait to switch back to SingTel once the plan for my current subscriber line is up.

Previously, SingTel only offers up to 25% discount off each mobile line when you sign up for 1 - 4 mobile lines with SingTel. But now, SingTel has this NEW, exciting deal that gives you up to 30% discount when you sign up for 5 mobile lines with them! Introducing the SingTel Multi-line discount!! 
It'll be so convenient to have my whole family using the same telecoms provider, and at the same time, being able to enjoy discount! 
To be eligible to enjoy this amazing offer, all you have to do is sign up to be a Fibre Entertainment Bundle customer! Simply sign up for a mobile line and nominate this line to enjoy the offer.

The more you get together, the more savings you get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment