Monday, 10 March 2014

The Kiddies, The Kids Online Boutique!


I love online shopping  for my kids, especially Kayliss!
As she is now at this stage where she is always wanting me to carry, moving non-stop when I’m carrying her…
It’s so difficult for me to shop!!!
So when my kids are in school/bed, I spend my ME-time watching videos,
and SHOPPING ONLINE J
Whenever I see cute girly pieces online, I cannot resist the tempation to NOT have them!
is one SINGAPORE BASED kids online boutique which sells cute girly pieces for girls, and also cute bibs and shoes for boys, at a very affordable price!
And each items only comes with limited pieces.

The Kiddies believes that every child deserves the best,
Thus they bring in clothings which are cute, trendy, with superb material for your children, with exclusivity!
They have clothings for NB, to toddlers, and up to 7 YO!

 The cute Hello Kitty rompers J
Hello Kitty sleep wear!
Hello Kitty denim dress in 2 designs!
Colourful Bibs for both gender!
And the cute Pre-walker shoes with Varies designs!
Perfect for boys!                            
And sooooo cute for girls!
 
I know I have to have this for Kayliss after seeing it!!
This is just too cute la!
Showing you what I got in my mail,
my parcel from The KIddies….
Hello Kitty romper and the Pink leopard print shoe!
Both are so GIRLY AND ULTRA ULTRA CUTE!!!!!!
I am really surprise by how light weight and soft the material of the romper is.
I didn’t expect  such good quality for the price!
I know there’re pushcarts selling kids apparels at a really cheap price, but the material is really not good.
Got the romper to wash almost immediately because I can’t wait to let Kayliss wear it!
& I really really love the PINK LEOPARD print SHOES la!
Made of soft fabric….. 

Tell me it’s so cute!!!
And the shoes came with the anti-slip base!!
Mummies, please only get shoes with the anti-slip base for your learning-to-walk, walking toddlers!
It’s so much safer for your children!

Kayliss wearing the THE KIDDIES Hello Kitty light pink romper , in size 6-12 MO,
And Pink Leopard print shoes in size 13cm!

She can’t stop touching and admiring her new shoes!
And because the shoe is made of soft fabric,
It’s comfortable for our children’s feet.
So Bendable...
I think Kayliss looks so cute wearing them J
Now,
THE KIDDIES is having a GIVEAWAY of a 20% Discount e-Voucher to a lucky reader of mine J
What you have to do to win this 20% Discount e-Voucher is very easy!
You just have to



1. Like The Kiddies' page at http://www.facebook.com/thekiddiesgshop
2. Follow The Kiddies on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/thekiddiesg
3. Like this photo in my Instagram,

4. and Leave me a comment at the Instagram post if you think Kayliss looks cute wearing this outfit,
Remember to include name and your email address!
The Giveaway will end on 17,03,2014 and winner will be notified via email.
Good luck :)

Also,
THE KIDDIES will be giving my readers free normal postage when you include the code
“MAGGIEQ-FNP” included for their purchase J

Remember to check them out!
The Kiddies FB > http://www.facebook.com/thekiddiesgshop
The Kiddies Instagram > http://www.instagram.com/thekiddiesg

And enjoy your online shopping =)

No comments:

Post a Comment