Monday, 11 November 2013

How I draw my eyebrows tutorial.


To start,
I am using this eyebrow pencil from Spring heart(I get it from Watsons for prob $7.90 or $9.90, either, it's freaking cheap).
I think it's only available in 2 shades.
I got both the shades to try and the lighter brown is more orangey.
This shade in Dark Brown suits me better.

I frequently get asked by people how I draw my eyebrows and I seriously don't know how to guide people to draw the eyebrows I have on my face.
Because I also Trial and Error before I get the eyebrow shape which suit my oval long face.
I have not been to any professional to get my eyebrows trim before as mine are really faint and almost non-existence
-.-
So I don't see the purpose.
But It's always better to go to a professional to get your eyebrows shaped first so there'll be a base for you to draw and fill in your brows there-after.





You can click on the video to watch how I draw my eyebrows.

video
And I apologise for the poor lighting and quality of the video as I have to do it quietly, when everyone in the room is asleep.
I am no expert when it comes to doing make up but I love to play with cosmetics.
You never know what is suitable for you, your skin tone, your face shape, your eyes, your lips until you play around with the cosmetics.

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment